REFUND AND RESEND POLICY
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority but sometimes an item might needs to be returned or refunded. No worries - we're here to help!
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Refund or resend is available when:
- The items are damaged.
- The items are not as ordered.
- The items have lost in transit based on the tracking result, or if it never arrives after 6 weeks from the date of order.
Please note that we DO NOT REFUND OR RESEND:
- IF YOU SUDDENLY CHANGE YOUR MIND and no longer wants the item after it has been shipped.
- FOR LATE DELIVERY. Delivery time published at shipping and product page are estimates. The actual delivery times depends on postal service processing time, logistics and customs clearance.
You may request for refund or resend within 30 days of receiving the order. If 30 days have gone, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or resend anymore.
To be eligible for refund or resend:
- Take a photo or video of the product and emailed us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You don't have to returned the item to us. However, in case the received item need to be returned to us, it must be returned in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
For refund, the purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method within 2 to 3 business days once we have received the returned item, and confirm that it meets the conditions above.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Underwear and lingerie
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
-Book with obvious signs of use.
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once you send us the photo or video proof of damaged, malfunction or wrong product been delivered, or once we received the returned item, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your proof or returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund in 24 hours. Once approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Resend (if applicable)
We only resend items if they are defective, damaged or has lost in transit. If you need a resend for the above reasons, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returned Product Shipping (if required)
To return the item, contact us and we will give you the address to sent the return item to. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or to our fulfillment warehouse.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Send us the proof of returned postage and we will process the refund without having to wait for the returned item.
Please use registered post or shipping service with tracking number for delivery. It is advice that you purchase the postage or shipping insurance for item worth more than $100.00.